Sunday, June 15, 2014

"One last time." - Uncharted 4 Trailer from E3 2014

What the WHAT?

Now that E3 is here, I am once again in my annual state of excitement that quickly spirals down to depression in a span of a minute. With every new trailer, announcement, and gameplay sneak peek that E3 brings, I am filled with the burning desire to play, replaced in a blinding flash by the realization that the release dates are cruelly too far away. And as I sink down on my knees screaming “why god why” I resign myself to the fact that I will just have to be content with replaying the trailers over and over again until my husband tells me I need help.


Here is the trailer for Uncharted 4, the much-awaited sequel to the worldwide phenomenon that is Nate Drake. From what I can tell, it seems like our beloved protagonist is out for a final adventure, and I JUST. CAN’T. WAIT. This trailer alone proves that Uncharted deserves all of its Game Of The Year awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind?:)